Feb 11, 2010
There are some simple changes you can make in your running style
that will increase your speed out of the box.
- Should you run leaning forward or standing straight?
- Should you take long strides or short ones?
- Land on your heels or toes?
- Should your toes point in, out, or straight ahead when you
- How should you swing your arms?
All of these things affect your running speed!
This show gives you tips on how to increase your running speed
by making simple changes in the way you run.
Roy Palmer of http://fitness-programs-for-life.com
and Bob Speroni of http://athleticquickness.com
offer up their expertise on increasing your running speed by
finetuning your running mechanics.
For more articles on playing adult slowpitch softball, see my
web page: http://slowpitchbook.com.